We have taken our camouflage to a whole new level!
Our Patented technology is unique and works differently to other outdated spearfishing and freediving wetsuits. Our wetsuits use a contrast-gradient that hides the edge of the wetsuit when in water, making the overall shape of your body harder to define. These wetsuits change colour with differing light strengths, depths and water colours. It is highly effective in motion and in areas where traditional and photo realism wetsuits fail.
Wetsuit Thickness: 3mm and 5mm
- 3mm: 17-22°C or 62-72°F
- 5mm: 14-20°C or 57-68°F
Colour Effective Depth Ranges
- Our green wetsuit disappears within ranges from clear, surface waters to at least 12m / 36ft
Our wetsuits are made to the highest of standards, using best-practice inks and glues for minimal environmental impact.
- Milk silk cloth printing (outer-layer)
- Yamamoto 39 CR Open-Cell (inner-lining)
Extra flexible neoprene to accommodate more body variations
- Internal foam loading pad
- Low friction Milk Silk for less water resistance
- Blind stitched
- Silicon knees for comfort, flex and grip
For more information in regards to sizing and care, please visit here.
*NOTE PRICES IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS (AUD)