Our Fader Blue pattern is the best option for surface water camouflage, particularly in tropical and subtropical waters.
Wetsuit Thickness: 2 mm Limestone Neoprene for maximum softness and stretch.
Water Temperature range: 16-24°C or 58 -75°F
Our surf wetsuits are difficult to perceive from underneath. It uses a contrast-gradient that hides the outline of your body, making the overall shape harder to define.
Our wetsuits are made to the highest of standards, using best-practice inks and glues for minimal environmental impact, in an independently accredited and audited factory.
- Limestone Neoprene,
- Recycled PET (inner-lining),
- Nylon (outside-lining)
- Racing swimwear cut for high shoulder rotation
- Pattern lines follow major muscle groups
- Extra flex to accommodate more body variations
- External Silky layer for abrasion protection
- Internal lining recycled PET bottles that slides on easier
- Flat lock Stitching with 20 mm taped for less water egress and even more strength (limited samples available more coming soon
For more information in regards to sizing and care, please visit here.
*NOTE PRICES IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS (AUD)